Project Manager - Cyber Security - Read carefully - Contract
Project Manager (Cyber Security) - Please read advert carefully (Contract 7 Months) - Birmingham
URGENT ROLE - However its is 3 days a week for 2 months (These days are flexible - so may benefit over Christmas period) then full time (5 days) for 5 months.
We are looking for a project manager with cyber security Project experience who will also has a balance of the following; We dont need everything 2 or 3 of the following would be great!!
- Good overall technical IT infrastructure knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of PAS 1192-5
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- A good understanding of DPA and/or GDPR
- Knowledge of the Government Cyber essentials scheme
- Experience achieving ICO registration
- Knowledge of Information security management systems
- Previous experience working in local government
This is an urgent role - feel free to call to talk over - but also send your CV's to Tim
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493519