Lead Data Solution Architect - West Yorkshire - Contract
Lead Data Solution Architect
Bradford, West Yorkshire
3 Month Initial Contract (high likelihood of extension)
I am seeking a Lead Data Solutions Architect to be based on site in Bradford to ensure all initiatives are approached from a strategic perspective, to build the capability of the team including mentoring, coaching and performance management and to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Identify risks and provide proposals for solutions
- Balance risk with business needs
- Provide architectural support
- Ensure architectural principles, strategies, frameworks and technology road-maps are developed and maintained
The suitable candidate will be / have:
- A strong background in data but has developed into a Solution Architect.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate technical considerations to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrable architectural confidence in several of following: IBM Master Data Management, IBM InfoSphere, IBM Data Virtualisation, Microsoft Azure BI, Data Modelling.
- Data-warehousing experience.
- Broad knowledge of one or more of: System/application Architecture, SOA/Micro Services, OLTP/OLAP databases, Business Continuity and Governance.
- Up to date knowledge of current and future technology trends which may be beneficial to the organisation.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration if you meet the above criteria and are currently seeking your next contract role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513445