Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is a leading manufacturer of components used in the manufacturing/production environment, and as a result of some significant growth they need to appoint an ambitious Design Engineer to their busy design team. You will work in the design and manufacture of highly regulated products and shall be involved in a number of projects from concept through to manufacture.
Reporting to the Design Manager, your role shall be varied and will include;
- Create assembly & detailed part drawings for manufacture
- Prepare purchase requisitions & bills of material
- Use CAM software to program cnc parts
- Designing and developing new products and concepts
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- CAD Design (2D & 3D)
It is expected that you shall ideally hold a degree in a Mechanical Engineering, though applicants with an HNC/HND will be considered. You will have full life cycle design experience, ideally in a manufacturing/engineering environment, with exposure to metal and composite materials. You will be a proficient user of Autocad Inventor, with hands on CAM software experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512687