Service Desk Analyst
My client is looking for a service desk analyst you will be dealing with a wide range of technologies and working with the company's family of bespoke software products.d problem escalation/resolution.
·Providing customer focused 1st and 2nd line IT support
·Resolving customer issues within pre-defined service level agreements
·Liaising with the Service desk manager
·Working on their own
·Working across a varied customer base providing remote support
·Liaising with third party suppliers and maging issues to resolution
- Strong understanding of general IT Support including using various methods of remote support
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Experience providing application support
- Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365 etc.
- Good Understanding of networking technologies
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to provide root cause analysis
- Successful candidate will require a PVG/Disclosure Scotland check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501139