Demonstrator Sales Manager - Power / Hand Tools
Demonstrator Sales Manager
M1 Corridor - Milton Keynes to Rugby
Salary: £30K, Plus £36K OTE, Vehicle
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading hand, power tool and equipment Manufacturers? With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our client are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, Electrical, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Due to an internal promotion, they are now recruiting for a Sales Manager to focus on the Automotive End Users market. Therefore, you must have a good technical understanding on automotive hand / power tools.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will work with Area Sales Managers visiting customers, selling products and taking orders from existing account holders.
- Working in conjunction with our customer's sales staff, visiting end users, selling products and taking orders
- Attending trade shows and fairs, selling products to customers and end users
- Collating a database of all end user visits and records of all sales activities
- Collecting marketing information and passing back to our Buyers for developing new products and marketing ideas
- Assisting with the market testing of new products and feeding back results
- Ensuring stock in the van includes new products and promotional items
Who are our client looking for?
The perfect candidate will need to be ambitious, self-motivated, organised and have a great personality to help build rapport with new and existing customers. You will also need:
- An understanding of selling Power / Hand Tools
- The ability to meet KPI's
- To be results driven
- Enjoy working with samples
- The ability to develop and maintain flourishing customer relationships
- Relish the challenge of exceeding targets
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A full UK driving licence
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508696