Desktop Support Engineer (Airside Exp) 6 Months - £120pd, Be
Deskside Support Engineer (Airside Exp) - 6 Months contract - £120 pd, Bedfordshire
Our client an IT Managed Services company have a current requirement for an experienced desktop support engineer (Must have Airside Experience) to join their infrastructure team on an initial 6-month contracting basis at a large client site in Bedfordshire.
Technical Skills for the Deskside support engineer:
- Ability to assess, interpret and apply known skills to a range of site-based problems that may arise
- Must have experience working Airside.
- A good understanding of operating systems and networking.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products including Office and Windows 7/8
- Utilisation of your knowledge and expertise in attending customer sites to provide an effective, highly professional solution to reported problems, including the proficient diagnosis and repair of equipment
- Provision of effective, highly professional installation services, including, audits, de-installations, moves and preventative maintenance work, within the required timescales.
- Ability to carry out workshop repairs on products supported by the Company, if and where appropriate
- HP Desktop and Laptop
- HP Server (ML/DL)
- MCP - XP / Vista or Windows 7
- HP Laserjet Mono / Colour
- HP MFP Printers
- Windows XP // Windows Vista // Windows 7
- Office 2003 //Office 2007
- Microsoft SCCM
- MS Server 2003
- Blackberry Server
- HP Web Jet Admin
- Cisco Awareness
- Cisco Call Manager
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Previous experience with VIP's
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Deskside Support Engineer (Airside experience) - 6 Months contract, £120 pd, Bedfordshire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510621