Marketing & Innovation Controller - 12 months
Marketing & Innovation Controller - Lichfield - £50,000 - £55,000
12 month maternity cover contract
Since 1999 Florette UK & Ireland Ltd have been working hard to gain success and are now one of the UK's leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
Main Responsibilities of the Marketing & Innovation Controller
- Develop, manage and execute the Florette UK and Ireland Marketing and innovation strategy plan and process.
- To develop strong and clear Brand positioning and integrated communication activities.
- To manage the external image of both Brand and company through active media and PR management.
- Manage innovation projects to launch with cross functional teams including business.
- To ensure that products and services offered by the company are legal, industry leading and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Provide direction, motivation and support through management and leadership to all direct reports.
The Marketing & Innovation Controllerwill ideally have:
- 7 years Commercial and Marketing experience in FMCG
- Commerciality - comfortable with financial info and good knowledge of trade dynamics.
- Consumer affinity - must own the consumer's view within the business
- Analytical - desire and ability to understand reasons behind performance differences.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player that supports the sharing of information and values the opinions of others.
- Tenacious approach to identifying and resolving gaps in our consumer or performance knowledge.
- A driver of change and constantly seeks opportunities for improvement
- Creative - ability to manage creative projects to a compelling consumer facing output.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Florette UK and Ireland team on a 12 month contract and you have the skills required then please apply today by submitting your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506789