Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international IT client for a SharePoint Consultant/Developer to join and complement an existing team of SharePoint Administrators and Business Analysts, designing and implementing enterprise technology solutions to drive productivity and collaboration for internal customers. The position will be office based with limited travel.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar SharePoint Consultant/Developer role.
- Experience working with Testers, Business Analysts and end-users to design and deliver SharePoint solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver solutions using SharePoint 2013.
- Strong PowerShell skills.
- Strong HTML5/CSS skills.
- Strong client facing and written and verbal communication skills.Desirable skills
- Good understanding of Nintex forms and workflow.
- Strong UI/UX.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to create responsive/mobile friendly SharePoint sites.
- Understanding of collaboration tools in the MS Office 365 suite.
The SharePoint Consultant/Developer will be rewarded with a challenging and stimulating role, an attractive salary package, ongoing training and excellent career development opportunities with a market leader within the IT sector.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489299