Azure (Cloud) Solution Architect
I have a 6-12 month contract coming available for a well rounded Azure (Cloud) Solution Architect.
- Interact with Customers, project sponsors and delivery teams (including partners) focused on solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions on the Azure Platform
- Execute technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure or develop new cloud-ready application solution
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the Customer and project teams
- Strategies, plan, and execute business development
- Induce solutions and ideas to help clients improve their business performance.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of senior management access
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Oversight experience on transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption
- Full life-cycle experience developing large scale .NET or open source applications with a working knowledge of agile development, SCRUM, Application Life-cycle Management (ALM) and DevOps.
- Project experience in migrating On-Premise workloads to the cloud and/or implementing cloud-ready applications
Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- System operations / management
- Database architectures
- Virtualisation, Networking, Storage, Security
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with senior executives and driving growth in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your latest CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500256