Scrum Master (Digital/Agile)
Contract Job Alert
Title: Scrum Master (Digital/Agile)
Day Rate: Up to £475 per day
Duration: 6 Months with view of extension or permanent position
I am currently representing a market leading brand with a great reputation across the UK. They are currently in the market for a Scrum Master to come into their organisation and help drive a customer journey transformation programme. This is a programme that will have multiple journey streams within the project and will require technology that needs to be shared amongst these multiple streams.
This is Digital Transformation programme is very customer-centric, client focused and involves a lot of product thinking. The person who comes in will have direct participation and contribution to technical leadership and transformation, they will drive a culture of Continuous Improvement within own team and peers and also mentor and develop junior members of staff.
- Knowledge of software design and development
- Certified Scrum Master Status, preferably Certified Scrum Master Professional/Professional Scrum Master Level II, or Certified Scrum Master Coach (Desirable)
- Knowledge of agile development practices ? TDD / BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, code quality metrics, agile test frameworks etc
- Proven technical and team leadership
- Delivery focused
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills
If you?re interested, please apply by emailing me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectation so we may consider you for the shortlisting process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452842