Brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a leading construction organisation on a 3 month contract basis in Winchester. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert construction and engineering services to a variety of iconic projects throughout the UK and worldwide. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Finance Assistant to join their skilled team.
The selected candidate will have a number of important roles and responsibilities, including:
- Invoice matching and entry into the company system
- Goods receipt
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders, including purchasing/depots to resolve queries
- Assisting with staff time records
- Ensuring all work is produced is with a high level of accuracy
- Resolving queries within given deadlines
The essential skills, experience and attributes necessary for this role include:
- Good level of experience with finance systems
- Good problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of purchase ledgers
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on ************** or email Emily.Parvin @ ******************** and quote 13226EXP. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496386