Junior/Mid Level Net Developer
Junior - Mid .Net Developer - Global Digital Agency - £30,000 - £35,000 (flexible depending on experience)
Junior - Mid .Net Developer - The client
I'm currently working with an award winning fully integrated digital agency based in the heart of London. They have an established name in the market and have worked with some household brands across a range of sectors including telecoms, automotive, and banking/finance.
Junior - Mid .Net Developer - The role
Due to their continued success they are looking for a .Net Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working alongside senior developers to support the delivery of a range of digital products for their clients.
You'll have the chance to learn and grow into a valuable member of their Tech team. Your mentor will teach and support you throughout your learning in the challenging environment; you will have a career path, training and experience.
Junior - Mid .Net Developer - Key Responsibilities:
* Create clear, high quality, comprehensible, and reusable code.
* Fix any bugs quickly and effectively.
* Maintain the Service desk by ensuring all tickets are assigned, maintained and communicated effectively.
* Have the energy and drive to develop your skills and work closely with more senior members of the team.
* You'll plan and establish costs for project design and implementation
* You have excellent communication skills, communicate effectively to support team and give feedback on your progress on maintenance and estimate times.
Junior - Mid .Net Developer - Key Skills:
* Experienced with .NET (C#), MS Environment (Azure), SQL Server
* Knowledge/ Understanding of HTML, CSS frameworks and technologies
* Previous development experience with Sitecore OR EPiServer
* Knowledge or experience with XML
* Agile experience
* Experience in MVC frameworks
* Experience of automated unit test frameworks and techniques
* .NET Web Services OR REST
* Agency experience (BONUS)
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at ******************************** or on **************
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506701