Product Analyst, IT / Telecoms
Product ?product analyst? UAT testing ?product manager? ?product analysis? "product development"
Product Analyst for a major UK managed services provider
Up to £35k base plus bonus and benefits
In the role of Product Analyst you will be responsible supporting the delivery of multiple product introductions and iterations within a grouping of products. Your role will combine both leadership within delivery sprint teams as well as supporting the team with your analytical skill set.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Working across a broad product set, with multiple Product Managers to deliver products and iterations into our portfolio.
- Analysing the needs and designing the solution with all key areas of the organisation for new or changes to existing products
- Be the lead for specific sprints in delivering change into the organisation for both the introduction and iteration of products into our portfolio.
- Own the creation of business process models for new or in-life changes of products. Ensuring the process is both optimised and delivers the required customer experience. In line with existing standards.
- Lead the scoping and definition of the test approach and test planning. Ensuring stakeholder alignment, resource alignment and test execution throughout the User Acceptance Testing
- Be an advocate of and support in delivering the resulting change into the organisation as part of delivering the product.
- Taking ownership for a number of in-life processes and reporting capabilities from across the team
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of delivering change within an organisation
- Ability to analyse and impact assess changes across multiple teams
- Having a high attention to detail and analytical approach to a situation
- Having commercial awareness
- A broad understanding of the technology industry and how the products fulfils customers? needs
- Can solicit feedback from the different touch-points of the business and consolidate into a set of meaningful information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508587