BRANCH SALES MANAGER
Salary: £22,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday Friday 08.30 - 17.30 with Saturday mornings on rota
Benefits: Monthly sales bonus, training and development, 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays, and long term career prospects with a large national business.
Our client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and sale of trailers, trailer parts and all associated towing accessories/services. This nationwide automotive Trailer and Towbar company are currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Branch Sales Manager for their Lancaster Branch. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with an established company who have 23 stores and hundreds of stockists across the UK & Ireland.
Purpose Of Role:
You will have overall responsibility for the daily operation/motivation of the Branch and team, ensuring an excellent level of customer service is achieved by all members of staff.
To be responsible for maximizing branch/external sales and margin ensuring targets are achieved ensuring policies/procedures are followed.
This role will involve actively going out selling and bringing in new business so is not just Branch based.
- Actively visit businesses to ensure retention of existing and to acquire new Customers.
- To actively sell (face to face and over the telephone) and promote trailers/parts/associated equipment/services. To gain market penetration of the company brand gaining new customers and retaining existing customers.
- To control the stock of parts and finished trailers, within the agreed stocking/budgetary guidelines. To ensure systems are in place and followed regarding maintaining stock inventory on the computer.
- To ensure the Branch is kept clean, tidy, well-presented and stocked including parts, trailers, leaflets.
- To become familiar with all the products supplied by the company and to gain area penetration of these products by personal contact, telephone calls and promotions utilizing other members of staff where necessary.
- To maintain a customer record system detailing sales, enquiries, follow-ups and general prospects.
- To be present at and accurately control stocktaking as determined by the Company ensuring all staff participate as required.
- To be the primary key holder for the Branch and respond to alarm call outs where necessary.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request
- Previous experience in the trailer/motor trade/hire industry whose skills will be transferrable into this business.
- Strong sales/business development experience essential
- Experience working at a supervisory/managerial level.
- Experience in a similar Automotive role would be highly advantageous
- Full, current driving and towing licence.
- To be trained and drive a Fork Lift Truck where necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering long term career prospects with a large national business. To apply please send your up to date CV to Totec today, alternatively give our team a call for more details.
Urgent vacancy, looking to interview immediately
Motor Trade / Automotive / Sales / Supervisor / Trade Counter / Retail Management / Customer Facing / Parts Manager / Hire Industry / Business Development / Caravan / Trailer / Towbars
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77321075