Head of IT Service Delivery
HEAD OF IT SERVICE DELIVERY - MERSEYSIDE - PERMANENT ROLE
Keywords: Service Delivery - Service Management - Service Improvement/Transformation - Technology Management
A well-established, ambitious organisation in the Merseyside area is looking for a charismatic leader to become their Head of IT Service Delivery.
The future Head of IT Service Delivery has a track record of driving significant improvements in Service standards and has a wealth of experience of managing all operations, day to day service, business engagement, supplier management, and budget/cost management with tenacity and authoritativeness.
Stakeholder engagement is key in this role. Credibility with others within and outside IT is a critical success factor: they will be able to inspire confidence, being a no-nonsense leader who can make unpopular decisions for the greater benefit and is able to work with a strong Transformation team. They will demonstrate they can manage an IT team that needs strong leadership, as well as fostering a culture of ownership and accountability, promoting better ways of working and clear processes.
Successful candidate's profile:
- Head of IT/IT Director level experience, with a strong IT Service Delivery/Management component
- Proven track record of delivering key transformation programmes to establish IT Services/Operations/Processes supporting various business functions (HR, Procurement, Finance, etc.)
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and people management skills and experience
- Structured knowledge of governance, compliance, best practice across IT technology, applications and services
- Strong background of leading change, transformation and continuous improvement across IT Services & Operations
If you recognise yourself in the above profile and wish to pursue a role in which you could make your voice as a leader heard across the organisation and make a concrete difference for people and services, please apply in relation to the advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455484