International Marketing Coordinator
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Working in the Sales & Marketing Department to create and manage marketing communications for the global market, monitor their effectiveness and advise on future direction. Increase market knowledge by collating information from customers and distributors; and enabling colleagues and partners to access information and marketing materials easily and in a timely manner.
- Preparation of marketing communications for our products, including; data sheets, brochures, training guides, manuals, presentations, sales aids, and PR.
- Manage the UK website content, updating and adding product and applications information. Maintaining the product configurator.
- Collate competitor information from all available sources.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns using appropriate metrics to measure and analyse their effectiveness
- Plan, book and manage all aspects of trade show attendance
- Attendance at tradeshows may be required
- Create, manage and maintain distributor resources files, including their circulation
- Publish regular technical and commercial product update to sales and distribution channels
- Creation of applications papers, working closely with customers and colleagues
- Help with conducting market research campaigns
- Work with confidential information: prices, margins, new product development programs, and other similar commercial information.
No direct reports, however, the role requires close working with many others:
- Working with all the staff in the sales department, R&D, and production
- Liaise with sales and marketing staff in other offices; USA, Germany, Japan and China.
- Liaise with media companies and other suppliers
- Assist sales teams and Sales Administrators, as required
- Any other duties as required
- BSc in Technical / Scientific subject desirable but not essential
- Content Management system experience essential, word press CMS desired
- HTML skills desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Attention to detail, layout and design
- Advanced skills in Microsoft word, excel, power point, photo shop elements and InDesign
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Numerate; competent with basic data analysis in Excel
- Analytical with the ability to assimilate data and communicate in a clear concise manner
- Ideally has downstream marketing experience
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on ************ or visit our website ******************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490993