Senior Associate - Corporate Finance, Strategic Finance
My client, a leading Global Banking Group, requires a Senior Associate with a Strategic Finance background to assist the securing of mandates for my client as a lead bank in the structuring and execution of strategic and acquisition financing transactions for their corporate clients, and also to support related deal execution.
- Conduct industry, company, structuring and event-driven situation (including M&A) analysis necessary for the identification of potential strategic financing mandates.
- Undertake the lead in developing the relevant analysis to show (inter alia) pro forma merger financials, sensitivity scenarios, the impact of potential reorganisations / disposals / IPO / synergies, key ratio (including credit rating agencies?) analysis, liquidity to inform decision making at senior levels.
- Assist, and lead where appropriate, the preparation and presentation of client marketing and financing advisory materials eg presentations, pitch books etc
- Assist in the preparation of supporting internal approval documents, in coordination with other deal team members.
- Take responsibility for supporting the execution of Strategic Finance mandates.
- Build relationships throughout the business to establish a peer network, gather relevant information and help to ensure effective inter-departmental collaboration.
- Undergraduate or a Masters degree from a leading university.
- Appropriate professional qualifications e.g. CFA would be desired but not necessary.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working in a corporate finance function.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a relevant role eg at a leading Acquisition Finance, M&A advisory or Structured Finance house.
- Working knowledge of Corporate Loan and Debt Capital markets
- Knowledge of M&A markets and of general M&A dynamics.
- A well organised team player with the ability to work on projects across varied industry sectors and with multiple individuals and counterparties.
- The ability to quickly understand what is required and to get things done, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good (verbal and written) communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503739