Application Support Analyst
Exciting opportunity with a national recruitment organisation! This role is crucial in supporting the backend database environment and ensuring data flows through the systems so that everyone gets paid correctly.
- Good communication skills and a can do attitude
- Exposure to high pressure rapid response support environments ideally supporting payroll and finance functions
- Strong experience in MS SQL (in particular T-SQL)
- Ability to read, understand and amend stored procedures, views and triggers
- Strong with the use of SQL Profiler interpreting traces and identifying solutions to issues quickly and accurately
- Be comfortable with Web application concepts including Java Script and HTML and understand the fundamentals of server and network technology
You will be based in the Nottingham office Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week. The successful candidate needs to be flexible towards working hours, Mon and Tues can/will be full on and may require longer working hours but that will be offset during remainder of the week wherever possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959442036