Operational Due Diligence- Manager - FS
This is your opportunity to utilise your experience of performance management and operational improvement in a stimulating new environment, joining the Financial Advisory practice. You will assist private equity, corporate and banking clients in maximising value from their investment and lending transactions.
My clients' Financial Advisory practice advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Advisory Corporate Finance, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions as well as a number of specialist services.
We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and Initial Public Offerings. We also provide expert advisory and due diligence services, fraud prevention and detection, and rescuing, supporting and improving under performing businesses. Highly-regarded commercial real estate consultancy services complement our financial capabilities.
Financial Advisory is a fast-paced and challenging environment with both UK and international exposure. We value people who enjoy finding solutions to problems, are comfortable dealing with complexity, have strong business acumen, and can talk to a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy. In return, we offer a career path that's rich in variety and allows you to gain insight into many different industry sectors.
- Assisting clients in understanding the true operational capability of acquisitions and investment companies
- Working with Corporate and Private Equity clients in the assessment of potential merger
synergies and carve-outs, stand-alone performance improvements of buy-outs or operational turnarounds for under performing companies
- Working with colleagues from Corporate Finance, Consulting and the broader network, the team provide our clients with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Experience of being a consultant or line manager who has played a significant role in realising performance improvement or delivering an operational turnaround within a short time horizon
- A good understanding of business operations and experience of analysing financial statements;
- Developed your skills in a top management consultancy or a corporate environment - preferably both;
- Excellent academics with a strong first degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum;
- Demonstration of previous analytical roles;
- Experience of working in a deal environment with senior management;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Flexibility for international travel.
£63,000 - £77,000 + bonus and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509940