SQL Developer - Crewe - £30,000 - £35,000 & Great Company Package
Are you a SQL Developer in Cheshire looking for a change?
Well you are in luck..
A brand-new opportunity has come up with a client based in the heart of Cheshire. This well-established solutions provider are currently on the lookout for an experienced SQL Developer who ideally will have touched upon some business intelligence tools such as SSRS and SSIS. Any exposure to PowerBI would be an added bonus.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Standard maintenance, support and administration tasks for reporting and business applications
* Development of new, and changes to, existing integration services
* Working with a range of stakeholders throughout the business to understand requirements
* Provision of solid documentation
* Working closely with business users to help design and develop robust data models to support the business in the development of insight
This position will look to pay anywhere between £30,000 - £35,000 along with a fantastic company package with 25 days holiday, healthcare, development and progression plans and most importantly all round great work life balance. One of the joys of this role is that there is potential for some flexible working dependent on your current situation.
Interested in finding out a little more?
Then send your CV through to ************************* along with your most recent contact details and we will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498479