Working with the Lead Operations Trainer the role will be to assist in developing a suitable E-Learning and bespoke training as part of the annual training calendar as well as assisting in the building and implementing of a full training and skills matrix including development plans for the team members within the Operational areas of the business.
A key part of the role will be to deliver coaching to new team members and provide skills development and refresher training to existing team members to ensure we comply with operational and legal requirements.
The role will be approximately 40% skills delivery, 10% structured coaching, 30% Design and development and 20% working in operational areas to support team managers.
The key accountabilities of the role are:
- Devleop and implement a training and skills matrix across all permanent roles within the contact centre.
- Deliver operational training across the Contact Centre via structured workshops.
- Conducting follow up development discussions with line managers, coaching and feedback as required.
- Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and maintained.
- Designing and producing training materials for workshops and E-Learning as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Update quarterly skills refresher training in conjunction with the E-Learning Executive.
The role will also require the holder to:
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Be self supporting in producing training materials to the standard required.
- Recommend changes to skills development working closely with team managers.
- Continually review practises and procedures to ensure best practice is delivered at all times.
- Maintain a CPD plan
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Self motivation with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload.
- Successful track record of own personal training skills.
- Experience of coaching and developing others.
- Development of structured and effective evaluation of Group Training.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel and Powerpoint.)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504418