Marketing & Communications Manager
Our client Lincoln & York is one of the UK?s leading and most established coffee roasters. Specialists in sourcing, roasting and packing coffee, we are the private label manufacturers behind hundreds of bespoke coffee blends, supplying customers across the UK and Europe.
One of the fastest growing businesses in the country, they have been named amongst the ?1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain? by the London Stock Exchange and an ?Outstanding Company? by Plimsoll.
Based in North Lincolnshire, 10 minutes from the Humber Bridge, the Marketing & Communications Manager will develop and manage the rollout of the company?s annual marketing plan. This will include a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Taking a lead on all PR and advertising activity maintaining relationships with key media contacts and achieving regular exposure
- Finding new and creative ways to showcase company news online and offline, including the distribution of regular e-newsletters and e-shots
- Working with the sales team to create bespoke presentations, proposals, insights and tender documents for existing and prospect customers
- Managing the presence at trade shows and events including the London Coffee Festival
- Keeping the company website and social media up-to-date, writing and publishing regular content
- Leading the company?s knowledge on the Out of Home coffee world, keeping abreast of trends and monitoring NPD and promotional activity for big brands, emerging independents and competitor roasters
- Casting your creative eye on branding and packaging concepts, making recommendations given your understanding of the market
- Monitoring industry trends and information and collating data for company use
- Closely evaluating all activity and submitting a monthly report and quarterly presentation to the board of directors
This role requires a self-starter with experience of working on a number of different projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You must have a strong background in PR and Marketing and be used to working in a stand alone position or in a small team.
This role is being handled exclusively by Edwards & Pearce to whom all direct third party applications will be forwarded. If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to Kara Ellison.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512448