Role: Product Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Package
Location: Central London
Product Manager required to join a Global Healthcare Solutions organisation that is undergoing a significant Digital, AGILE and Product transformation. The organisation brings Data to the heart of their organisation and partners with several leading hospitals and healthcare providers to drive performance and continuous improvement.
As Produce Manager you will be accountable for the design and implementation of the Product roadmap and strategy and play a key role in identifying opportunities for data enrichment and owning sourcing new data, through research and initiation of new data acquisition sources and practices. Drive product, solution and continuous service improvement. Prioritise development of non-client facing improvements via APIs through collaboration with Engineering and development teams.
- Background working within a Software House is essential (Healthcare is desirable but not essential)
- Proven track record operating as a Product Manager and having ownership and accountability for the Roadmap and Strategy is essential
- Proven experience delivering a variety of Software solutions to clients including Data Products and Platforms which use multiple APIs is essential
- Ability to work with Internal and External Clients including 3rd party vendors (onshore/offshore) is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication
- Extensive experience delivering in an AGILE environment is essential
This is the time to join a leading organisation that is going through an exciting period of growth with the opportunity to deliver a variety of projects. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489650