Job Title: Telecoms Engineer
Salary Package: Up to £25,000
Chapman Tate are seeking a Telecoms Engineer for a leading Business Communications Specialist to support the rapid growth of their business. My client strives to provide customers with the best telecoms solution whilst delivering excellent customer service.
As a Telecoms engineer this involves installing and configuring telecoms solutions and providing technical support for these products. You will also be required to solve technical problems and investigate any escalated issues. So good communication skills and a professional approach are vital. You will be required to enhance customer's experience by always exceeding their expectations and by fulfilling our best practices
- Responsible for the system installation of allocated projects, including providing technical support for telecom products.
- Troubleshooting solutions to help ensure issues are dealt with swiftly. Including on site installations or replacements of various hardware components, software patching, diagnostic testing and the use of remote control tools.
- Review support cases to enable correct provisions are in place.
- Knowledge of networking components such as: VoIP, Linux operating systems and basic computer hardware components.
- Experience in telecoms with a good understanding of SIP, SS7 (ISUP+SCCP), SMS.
- Understanding of Linux.
- Must be highly motivated, with an enthusiastic and positive approach to technology.
- You must be able to be pro-active and handle the conflicting priorities within a busy customer focused environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
("Telecoms Engineer" or "Telco Engineer" or "Engineer") and ("Telecommunications" or "BT" or "SIP" or "VoIP" or "SIP telephony" or "Broadband" or "Linux")
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489366