Retail Customer Advisor
Job ID 17022T
Number of Jobs 1
Work Location 3Store Nuneaton
Job Type Permanent
Contract Type Full-time
Hours Per Week 30
Shift Pattern Various Shift Patterns
Salary £8.20 per hour
Additional salary & benefits Bonus potential of 25%, Pension and wide range of other amazing benefits
This role is an essential part of our ability to provide the most consistent and enjoyable customer experience to every customer through outstanding knowledge of our products, propositions, and our award-winning network. You will positively re-enforce great team working across all channels and offer solutions to customers that match their needs, supporting the delivery of our company plan and strategy, and helping to enhance our company reputation in the marketplace.
Consider yourself on stage at all times, surprising and delighting your audience with your extensive knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for Three's range of products and services.
What makes this role unique?
Working as part of an award winning Retail team consisting of other Customer Advisors and Assistant Managers, you will report to a Store Manager. As the face of our company brand, you will play a huge part in how we deliver against our customer- focused goals.
You will be accountable for achieving personal and store KPIs and responsible for driving customer experience by engaging in relevant and engaging conversations with your customers. You will have the opportunity to develop and show your drive and determination to succeed in an environment that will support and prepare you for the next level of your career.
You will be required to work evenings and weekends depending on the store's hours of operation and you may be asked to support other store teams in your area as and when needed.
Our Selection Process: Video Application
Here at Three we use pre-recorded video applications to support our selection process and here?s why:
Life?s too busy
- We know you?re in demand that is why we?ve introduced pre-recorded video applications as a first stage interview in our selection process. This will save you time and your hard earned cash by giving you the flexibility to relax and carry out your interview where and when you want.
We?re reinventing the rules for you
- We?re all about mobile internet and reinventing the rules. We?re interested in you, not just a piece of paper. It?s time to stand out from the crowd. Using video lets us understand if you are right for Three by reviewing your video responses and taking your personality, and passion into account without considering your experience purely based on the content of your CV.
Please look out for the email invite, it may go to your junk or spam folder, we`d hate for you to miss it.
If you`re successful after the video, we`ll invite you to come into store and meet our team to experience what life as a Three employee is really like.
To achieve personal and store KPIs and drive great customer experience by assessing customers through engaging and open conversations.Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively achieves personal and store KPIs and to selling and promoting the products that meet the customer needs
- Builds good relationships with customers through the use of the 'Great Conversations' model to make sure its delivers a great customer experience in store.
- Performs operational tasks ensuring that the store runs effectively by following established processes.
- Ensures store standards are high and works within current compliance processes, systems and procedures, to make sure that the customer data is accurate and not fraudulent, reporting shortcomings if needed.
Work Scheduling / Allocation
- Responds to given priorities by determining own work schedule on a daily basis.
Drive for Results
- Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Specifically, takes accountability; for example, tracking his/her own performance against standards or measures.
- Takes an active interest in other people. Seeks to understand their individual perspectives and concerns and accurately hears the unspoken or partly expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others.
- Specifically, recognises emotions; for example, reading body language and facial expressions.
Approach to Thinking
- Thinks through situations of varying degrees of complexity and ambiguity, in order to understand them clearly.
- Specifically, sees basic relationships; for example, identifying simple cause and effect, or pros and cons.
- A desire to know more and seek information to inform decisions.
- Specifically, ask routine questions; for example, asking for background when given a task or assignment.
Attention to Detail
- Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity.
- Specifically, monitors others' work; for example, checking to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers.
- Specifically, communicates; for example, reporting back to customers on enquiries, or ensures that others do.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to maximise the volume and value of sales in the store.
- Supports business processes under supervision by applying an IT basic knowledge and an elementary understanding and effective use of standard office equipment and standard software packages, including the credit check system.
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas and deal with customers and colleagues both in store and by phone.
- Applies basic understanding of the business/commercial environment and objectives, including context and market trends as well as product knowledge, to develop solutions under supervision.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to deliver established personal plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
Planning and Organising
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee its own daily activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to achieve full compliance with Company rules and regulations.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- General education only, skills are gained through experience. Academic qualification not required.
- Secondary / Intermediate + (5 GCSE)
- Basic experience in a retail/customer facing or similar fast pace environment at an operational level.
- Confidence when talking in front of people is also required.
- Written skills are desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509250