Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a gas bias, looking for a permanent role based in the Wiltshire Area?
This is an excellent opportunity for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer who is looking to develop their career within a well established FM company. You will be working with a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their staff are the key to the company's growth and success.
* Competitive starting salary of £33-35k
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* Opportunity to work with and learn from experienced professionals
* Comany Van
* A collaborative and professional working environment
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with Gas Bias you will be required to;
* Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance works within a commerical enviroment
* Carry out repairs and/or additional work arising from examinations and investigations
* Comply with Health & Safety systems and responsibilities
* Complete reports and paperwork as required
* Interface with internal IT software
* Covering the Wilrtshire area
A successful Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer needs to have;
- Recognised apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent training programme
- Commerical Gas/Oil & LPG qualification
- Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance with References
- Good communication skills, excellent time keeping, a professional manner and excellent customer service
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator, verbally and written
- IT Literate
To be considered for this role apply online or call Callum Thorne on *************
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488306