Senior Test Analyst Financial Services London Up to 65,000
Senior Test Analyst - Financial Services - London - Up to £65,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to lead and perform manual quality assurance and testing on various applications.
- Creating, identifying and adapting reusable test scripts
- Regression testing
- Executing test scripts and provide MI
- Lead small team of QA analysts
- Investigate and identify issues and defects
- Liaising with developers, BA's etc.
- Review and provide feedback on Business Requirements
- Work with the Test Lead to provide input to continuous improvement
- Strong QA analyst experience such as creating comprehensive test cases, test execution, raising defects and managing them through to resolution
- Asset or Investment Management background
- Strong SQL skills
- Windows and Linux skills
- TFS / MS Test Manager
- MS Excel and Office skills
- Universe experience
- Automated testing methods / tools / frameworks
- Non-functional testing experience
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Senior Test Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507492