Financial Accountant (Accountancy Practice) Horsham (flex working)
Financial Accountant (Accountancy Practice) Horsham (flex working - Full or Part-Time Financial Accountant)
Growing accounting practice to the small to medium client markets providing the services that enable businesses to grow and create wealth for their owners, and are looking to recruit a full or part-time accountant. This role will support the two lead accountants in the practice and good option for work from office, flex working, part time with hours to suit.
You must have some accounting practice experience.
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience.
- Accountancy practice experience is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Sage accounts and taxation packages.
- Management of a portfolio of allocated clients which will include: Limited Company Accounts and Corporation Tax, Sole trader accounts and tax. Personal Tax returns.
- Experience of implementing workflow systems.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service and be a team player
Part time role maybe suiting a parent returning to work or have children now starting school thus looking for flexible hours to be worked etc.
In return you will be offered flexible working to suit, an interesting and diverse client base, flexibile working, option of home working and good remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511938