Salary Based on experience
Contract Engineer needed for a premium engineering company. Looking for a driven Contract Engineer with experience in electrical and mechanical engineering. You will have customer facing / sales experience and have the ability to work within a range of departments, dealing with enquires in order to supervise and construct a product to be proud of.
The role is working for a worldwide manufacturer with excellent career prospects. They are innovative in their field of flow products and you will have relevant product knowledge.
Package: Competitive Salary based on experience
Contract Engineer Requirements:
- Multi skilled Contract Engineer
- Experience with Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Sales Experience
- Technical knowledge
- Apprenticeship trained
- Some travel required.
Contract Engineer Role:
- Provide principle point of contact with customers.
- Register and process into the business system (MTMS) to the point of transfer of data to MRP.
- Communicate with all internal departments to facilitate all aspects of customer service.
- Training staff in the introduction of new systems and procedures.
- To ensure that relevant Health and Safety procedures are observed at all times.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498090