MI & Technical Reporting Analyst
Do you want to play a key role in owning and managing investment governance reporting and MI within a well-regarded Investment Company? You could be joining as a MI & Investment Reporting Analyst in the London office of this Investment business which offers a culture that provides support, collaboration and dynamism.
In this role you will:
- Have oversight over the reporting schedule, data collection and resource availability to ensure deadlines can be met.
- Manage and contribute to the reporting process ensuring deadlines can be met.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the newly developed investment portal in order to be first line support for any data or formatting discrepancies.
- Set up all new clients on the investment portal.
- Identify inefficiencies in current relevant processes with the ability to develop and implement viable solutions.
- Maintain a strong co-operative relationship with the software developer of the reporting portal.
- Develop and engage with client teams to ensure you understand any specific requirement the client has or changes to the investment structure one quarter to another.
- Ongoing development and testing of the portal to ensure its robustness and longevity.
- Manage any processes which contribute to the regular governance reports i.e. standardised asset allocation charts, active fund risk return plots, traffic light commentary (changes to investment manager organisations or processes).
- Manage access to the portal for the clients and client teams.
- Develop a clear relationship with our investment platform providers and understand the data flow between the platform and the portal.
- Ideal candidate will have worked previously in financial services within a team which delivers investment reporting. Strong numeric skills and IT experience is required.
- This role is likely to appeal to individuals with 3 years plus
- Theknowledge of and ability to specify and test commonly used financial/statistical calculations would be very useful, as well being able to develop a process pack which outlines the crucial calculations
- Experience gained within the financial services industry required.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent qualification with a financial or numeric based degree.
- Ideally studying or would be happy to study Investment Management Certificate qualification, or further investment based professional qualifications.
- High level Excel skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501960