Senior Solutions Design Engineer
Our Client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Solutions Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Purpose of the post is to analyse, model and design automated materials handling solutions for the clients industry and to create technical proposal documents to support sales bid.
- Analyse customer requirements
- model data flows to support solution design
- prepare technical proposal documents
- liaise with suppliers to assess the most appropriate equipment for the companies bids
- arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities.
- Follow company health and safety procedures
- design for projects worldwide
- solutions responsibility for projects up to £6M
The Successful Candidate would:
- Have experience dealing with large scale projects and large budgets.
- Have a good understanding of IT packages
- Have Knowledge and experience of CAD
- Be able to travel to customer sites and meetings and operation evaluation
- Be comfortable presenting to groups of up to 10 people. Prepares well and speaks clearly and handle questions confidently.
- Have a full understanding and knowledge of what is available and how to use the automation products available in the marketplace.
- Be competent In understanding customers business drivers when offering a solution and able to justify ROI
It is not essential but would be desirable if the candidate has experience working with logistics and/or integrated projects and/or Automation solutions.
if you feel you have the right skills and experience for the position please apply straight away.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497978