Digital Content Executive
The Digital Content Executive role involves working as part of the content team providing support to create and upload content through digital channels.
Supporting with digital content planning within specific portfolios within the web strategy framework.
Our client is a large organisation based in the heart of Swindon - they have a significantly sized digital team, but are looking for interim resource for the short term.
The Digital Content Executive role involves:
- Overseeing the planning and management of user-friendly digital content that engages relevant audiences and encourages repeat web visits.
- Ensuring content is consistency, accurate and up to date within brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Consulting and advising internally to ensure content is inspiring to audiences
- Being accountable for national website content management and optimisation for national campaigns and projects
- Using SEO techniques to drive traffic to the website and to evaluate content performance in line with KPI's
- Advising on user experience to ensure consistent, easy to use and purposeful journeys and ensuring interfaces align to brand and industry standards.
In order to be considered for the Digital Content Executive role, you must have:
- The ability to start within a weeks notice
- Excellent knowledge of what makes good website content
- Excellent understanding of user experience and how to edit content to best represent UX
- Demonstrable experience of editorial styles and publishing processes within digital environments
- Excellent understanding of writing for websites and for varying audiences
- Knowledge of web related software
- Knowledge of video and photography best practice
- Understanding of creating content for social media and email channels
The Digital Content Executive role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation based in the heart of Swindon. The role is offering a desirable day rate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506735