Senior Insight & ROI Manager
You will lead large projects driving a standardisation of insight across the business, implement global segmentation and support future strategy across product, propositions and contact strategies and embed a marketing effectiveness culture.
Our client is a household name who are on a continuing journey of customer centricity and putting the customer at heart by developing new products and propositions focused on customer requirements and have been driven from customer insight. The Senior Insight & ROI Manager will be based at the head office in Windsor.
The Senior Insight & ROI Manager will lead large insight and research projects and embed a culture of marketing effectiveness developing a standardised approach to measuring and reporting on ROI, key responsibilities include:
- Implement a standardised approach to marketing effectiveness, econometric and applying methodologies across the business.
- Monitor and report ROI across the business
- Develop standardisation of of insight and global segmentation
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across business units to drive an insight and marketing effectiveness culture
- Support with tools for business to measure effectiveness
- Create best practices
To be right for the Senior Insight & ROI Manager you will have a track record in insight and analytics working with large amounts of data and strong understanding of econometric and statistics. You will have measured ROI and marketing effectiveness and worked with senior stakeholders advising on strategic development from insight and analytics.
Salary up to £70,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491511