E-Commerce Manager - Poole - £45,000-£50,000 DOE
E-Commerce Manager - Poole - £45,000 - £50,000 Depending On Experience
Our client, a prestigious company based in Poole, are currently seeking an E-Commerce Manager to join their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company at a time of healthy growth and increased development.
- Working closely with the internal teams to launch the new ecommerce website
- Assist in the design and development of the eCommerce function
- Manage day-to-day ecommerce operations
- Uploading new products and effective merchandising
- Work with internal teams to plan web categories and promotions
- Keep all prices and lead times up to date, check stock levels
- Analyse poor / strong performers and identify ways to improve or maintain sales
- Suggest web promos to drive sales / clear excess stocks
- Use Google Analytics to review and report on site performance
- Manage customer engagement across all channels
- Keep up-to-date with online trends and competitors' offerings
- Proven track records in ecommerce sales
- Advanced knowledge of E-commerce best practice across all aspects of transactional retail websites.
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491960