Our client is one of the leading growing Financial Technology organisations. They are looking for a Search Executive to sit within their Digital Marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for running SEO and supporting on Paid search activities. The candidate will be working to position the organisation as an online-only challenger to banks.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Analytics and Digital Delivery teams in order to devise and implement campaigns. The candidate will have a very broad responsibility for the design and execution of SEO campaigns and supporting on Paid to achieve acquisition targets, the role will involve;
- Managing SEO campaigns for mobile and desktop
- Executing on-page optimisation including technical aspects of the website
- Performing outreach activity to create relationship with third party website to create inbound links
- Conducting technical site audits to identify opportunities
- Utilising Google analytics and ranking analysis tools to measure and report performance
- Reporting progress to business on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage and deliver Paid campaigns both directly and indirectly
- Report on Paid activities performance
- Support on special projects as required
- Support the head of digital on ad hoc projects when required
The organisation is a heavily digital focused organisation and this role will have a significant effect on revenue's. They are seeking a high performing individual to progress this function forward.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500912