Two Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers ? Food manufacturing
Locations: Leamington Spa
Our client is a high-profile food manufacturer who are looking for a maintenance manager to ensure maximum effectiveness and utilisation of plant and engineering resource. The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to ensure a proactive approach to the prevention of equipment failure through planning & control of the PPM system.
The Maintenance Engineer must have a solid track record in manufacturer and should have:
- HNC level to a minimum, in an electrical/ instrumentation discipline.
- Ideally knowledge of installation, maintenance and repair of electromechanical systems
- The jobholder must have comprehensive knowledge of Maintenance Engineering in a process/FMCG industry preferably food processing hot and chilled
- A good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems is essential
- Good fault finding and diagnostics
- Knowledge of maintenance planning
Please note this is a 24/7 production facility and the shift pattern will involve both day and night shifts on a rotational basis.
This is an excellent time to join the organisation, you can have a real impact on the business and enjoy a rewarding career position.
Athena Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all races, genders, ages, religions and beliefs, sexual orientations and people with disabilities. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are very sorry but it is not always possible to respond to each applicant personally. Only those applicants who are short listed for the position can be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two days please assume that your application for this particular position has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509341