Business Change Business Analyst TOM Banking Finance London
Business Change Business Analyst (Target Operating Model TOM Transformation Process Business Change Manager Investment Business Corporate Banking Business Analysis Finance) required by my banking client in London. You MUST have the following experience:
- Current experience as a Business Change Manager/Process Business Analyst/TOM Analyst within a bank
- Minimum 5 years banking experience since 2010
- Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Change Manager across multiple business areas, for example- front, middle and back office; finance, HR, marketing, risk, compliance, settlements, sales, trading
- Broad project experience encompassing areas such as TOM implementation, process engineering, application installs, outsourcing, regulatory reporting, office relocation, investments, divestments
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- Business Change Manager/Process Business Analyst/TOM Analyst experience for a challenger bank or in an office/department of less than 2000 people
- Project delivery across central services- HR, finance, marketing, digital, risk, compliance, legal
Role: You will join a centralised Business Change Manager/ Business Analyst team within my banking client in London. The team delivers projects across central services departments such as HR, finance, marketing, digital, IT, risk, compliance and legal. You will work on 5-10 projects at any one time, ranging in duration from 2 weeks to 16 months. The projects will cross TOM implementation, process engineering, application installs and upgrades, new regulation and business change management.
The bank's culture is relaxed, sociable and meritocratic; there is a very flat hierarchy and significant freedom of bureaucracy and process, meaning rapid delivery.
There is the ability to progress within the team, taking more demanding and high-profile projects. There is also the ability to move into senior management roles in the business.
Salary: £70k - £85k + 25% Bonus + 10% Pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509118