An International manufacturing company based in Plymouth is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator (Compliance); this is a temporary position for 6 months with the potential of becoming a permanent role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the companies training schedules and for supporting the Training Instructors as required by carrying out training administration processes. The Training Coordinator (Compliance) will ensure that internal and external customers are supported in delivering work based learning programmes and will work in partnership with the Training Coordinator to cover work as required to ensure the efficient running of the Learning and Development Centre.
- Support the Learning and Development Manager and Training Team with all administration duties
- Organising and coordinating all company training sessions, liaising with external providers and department managers to ensure employee attendance
- Update and maintain learner files on the in house HR/Training database system
- Maintenance and creation of Excel spreadsheets, compiling data, graphs, KPIs as required
- Support the Training Coordinator with Apprentice and Work Experience process, updating Time & Attendance and internal computer systems for Apprentices as required
- Cover reception two days a week - Answer incoming telephone calls and greet visitors in a professional, positive and timely manner
- Ensure all communal areas within the Learning & Development Centre are kept tidy, presentable and adequately stocked at all times
- Direct contractors and other visitors as necessary, ensuring training rooms are ready and prepped for training sessions
- Better than average IT knowledge including database and Microsoft Office, excel experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate gathering and recording of data
- Efficient, well organised and methodical with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Good level of communication both verbal and written at all levels
- Sound customer orientation for both internal and external customers
- Proactive approach, continuously seeking improvements for efficiency and effectiveness
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work on own and within a team, demonstrating the ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to use own initiative with a pragmatic, problem solving approach
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am ? 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am ? 12.30pm
If you are an experienced Training Coordinator and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ?apply? button below.
For an informal chat, please phone and ask for Nigel. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475479