Trainee Financial Advisor
Job Title:- Trainee Financial Advisor Location:- Leicester Salary/ benefits:- £22,000 to £30,000. Key Skills:-
- Our client is one of the leading companies in the Financial Services Sector and due to their continuous growth they are now recruiting for a Trainee Financial Advisor
Benefits of this position:
- As the Trainee Financial advisor you will receive full training and support within the role and benefit from a fantastic salary and have the potential to earn regular bonus
- The Trainee Financial Advisor will have excellent communication skills and be able to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- As the Trainee Financial Advisor you will have the ability to network and establish relationships with clients but will benefit from an in house client bank also to get you started
- The Trainee Financial Advisor will have experience within Financial Services and ideally hold a minimum qualification of Level 3 CII or equivalent
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496558