LEAD DEVELOPER - MICROSTRATEGY/SQL - EDINBURGH - £55K
LEAD DEVELOPER - MICROSTRATEGY/SQL - EDINBURGH - £45K
LOCATION: Sighthill, Edinburgh
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Permanent
I'm looking for a highly experienced MicroStrategy Developer who has vast knowledge in developing reports and insights. As a Lead role, you will liaise with stakeholders to better understand the business/project. To come with it, a competitive salary and benefits will be offered. The firm is a well-established finance company across the UK. For more information, see details below or reach me directly via email or contact number listed. APPLY NOW!!
- Lead and develop the delivery of insight and reports
- Liaise with stakeholders to better understand the business/project
- Extract, Transform, Load
- Data warehousing
- KPI reporting and performance management
- Strong MicroStrategy experience - data marts, multi sourcing, partitioning, etc.
- Knowledgeable in SQL, Business Objects, Data warehousing, ETL
- Good understanding of stakeholders management
- Solid intellectual skill set - both verbal & written
- Reporting and dashboards experience
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV to ****************************** and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on the details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a £250 voucher.
Churchill Frank are the world's leading analytics recruitment agency. Since we launched, we've recruited thousands of the very best permanent and freelance professionals into organisations across the globe.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490954