To £26,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Infrastructure & Utilities
This position plays a key part in the finance team, responsible for the financial management of assets and capital expenditure:
- Manage the Group's fixed assets, leases, and expenditure.
- Report the gathered financial information to senior internal & external stakeholders.
- Audit and spot-check assets.
- Report accounting information in preparation for Group Consolidation and Statutory Reporting.
This opportunity is ideal for a part-qualified Accountant who is actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification. To be successful in this position you will:
- Demonstrate good understanding of Asset Accounting (fixed assets, contract leases, and depreciating assets), and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Be working towards an ACCA / CIMA, or equivalent, qualification.
- Possess good ability in Excel, working with large datasets. SAP an advantage.
- Be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet business requirements on varying timescales.
Our client is a global company involved in civic infrastructure and the environment. Due to the size of the business, they can offer continued professional development, promotion, and opportunity to work in a range of locations, to those who seek it.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496161