Senior Digital Designer
We're looking for a highly motivated Senior Digital Designer to complement our rapidly expanding creative team in London. You'll bring flair to our marketing campaigns and be confident to own projects from conception to completion.
You'll relish the buzz of our busy studio located smack-bang in the middle of the capital and be ready to deliver fantastic design solutions under pressure. From identity creation for gaming promotions through to sports-focused landing pages and engaging social content, you'll be sinking your teeth into a wide range of design tasks.
More about the role:
Developing strong creative concepts from varied briefs is at the heart of what we do. We need creative thinkers with the ability to push design beyond the expected working across web, mobile, social, moving image and experiential. Combining your own style with our brand guidelines you'll design landing page layouts and dynamic websites, displaying a knowledge of cross-browser compatibility.
Working closely with our Creative Director, Art Director and Studio Manager you'll also be expected to mentor junior staff, offering your guidance and expertise. But what will really set you apart is your dedication to the highest standards of design and your ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure.
You'll have access to all the advantages of London life in bustling Soho. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday. You'll also get a pension, healthcare and a variety of employee perks, including discounts on food, travel and even cinema tickets.
Exceptional creative skills, backed up by a solid understanding of digital design and ability to effectively manage multiple projects under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Fully proficient working in Sketch, Adobe Creative CC, including Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Portfolio showcasing your skills in UX/UI and strong graphic design is a must
- Innovative digital designer with the ability to challenge current practices. Up to date with industry trends, you'll seek new ways of working and be a
- brand advocate
- Experience of web, mobile and email designs, understanding of optimising images and the constraints involved in designing for online media and web browsers across multiple platforms
- Strong user experience strategy skills and the ability to translate briefs to produce seamless user journeys using wireframes
- A strong communicator with an ability to advise on digital design process and direction
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510699