Location - London and travel
Salary - up to £55,000 + excellent benefits
Looking to join a globally renowned consultancy who can offer you exciting projects, and a framework of support staff that will give you the platform to create and grow?
Looking to join an organisation who are aiming to be the go-to company for Blockchain development and can give you an environment where you can up skill to Blockchain, develop on secure Blockchain technology, design and develop applications for business systems, all while providing guidance and support to junior blockchain developers and working in an environment where you can really thrive?
Then this is for you!
* An interest in the opportunities presented by Distributed Ledger Technology
* Senior / Lead development background
* Other skills such as Bluemix, Node.js, Docker, Git
* Knowledge of the full end-to-end development lifecycle
* Experience of Agile development practices
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
* Eligibility to work in the EU without restriction
Useful skills that would really make you stand out -
* Golang, Typescript, AngularJS, Java, or Jenkins is ideal
* Understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric framework configuration and architecture
* Experience / understanding of the practices and purpose behind Design Thinking
* Experience of DevOps and continuous integration configuration
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496083