BI/ Data Developer
This is a hand's on all-rounder role that will suite an independent and strongly motivated person. This role will entail end to end delivery entailing analysis, design, data modelling, development, testing of data load processes, data extracts and reports. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively and independently with business and technical colleagues to provide tactical and strategic reporting solutions.
My client is a leading global financial spread betting and contracts for difference (CFD) provider. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange, they also have offices in many of the world's financial centres.
My client is one of the leading online trading platform, which means that clients of theirs don't need to go to a forex broker, futures broker or a commodity broker to trade these different instruments, they can do all their trading through one platform.
The technologies used are Oracle Database, MS SQL, PL SQL, Informatica, OBIEE, BI Publisher.
- Perform analysis on current and new processes to define data and reporting requirements.
- Design and develop database and reporting solutions to deliver requirements.
- Ensure quality by testing and developing data controls.
- Analyse and document existing reports and processes.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience developing in PLSQL and Informatica too
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Oracle database development
- Oracle performance tuning
- Data modelling
- Linux/ Unix scripting
- MS SQL Server development
- OBIEE or any other enterprise reporting tool
- Quality Assurance
- Experience in financial services
- Experience with Stockbroking and Derivative/CFD products
- VBA/ Excel development
48,000 - 55,000 (dependent on experience) plus 10% bonus and other benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472026