And the job hunt begins..
You start thinking about all of the agencies you're going to have to speak to who have an advert posted promising an 'amazing opportunity along with a great team culture'..(yawnnn)
Well, I am going to attempt to give you all of the information you need to know after reading an advert as well as hopefully bringing your job search to an end.
The Role - Within the IT Analytics team, in a specific area of IT development, you will be responsible for the full Software Development and Life-Cycle of Line-of-Business Applications to enhance IT solutions.
The successful candidate will be a committed and articulate individual, required to communicate effectively with other BI and Asset Management team members, and build effective relationships within relevant areas of IT and the Asset management team.
Knowledge & Skills;
Technical - Desirable
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Knowledge of C# / .NET Framework Programming skills
- WPF Programming
- Experience in building High Performance solutions
- Proficient in Database Development on MS SQL Server with knowledge of T-SQL
- Programming experience in shared codebase: source control, unit testing, continuous integration
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to adapt and deliver in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose optimum solutions
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Joseph Ezzard at Nigel Frank International on ***********************
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497760