Lead Performance Tester
Lead Performance Tester - London
£53,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our major government client based in London. They are a leading government agency responsible for various areas including crime, counter-terrorism and the police.
Over the next couple of years they are looking to substantially grow their in-house Testing capability and as a result are seeking a Lead Performance tester to join the team.
About the Role
This role is primarily responsible for assisting in the delivery of QA and testing solutions for projects, specifically;
- Ensuring and advising on performance testing practices, supporting the delivery of an overall QA and testing strategy.
- Ensuring the capabilities to effectively deliver performance testing including within complex technical programmes - advising on the reuse of valuable performance testing assets and frameworks across the organisation
- Enabling the use of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud based (such as JUnit or NUnit), Selenium, FitNesse, SOAP & REST web services and Apache CXF and the implementation of test automaton approaches, specifically Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Ensuring and advising on integration testing, which may involve complex technical integration with other services, organisations or legacy systems
- Applying exploratory testing techniques and evaluating aspects of user experience, accessibility, compatibility where required and as part of the wider QA and test strategy
- Ensuring and advising on how to apply performance testing practices to support the digital by default service standard, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on user needs and user centred design etc
- Evidence of designing and successfully delivering Performance Testing regimes across major projects and programmes deploying a range of methods including Agile
- Experience of a broad range of performance test tools and techniques including within continuous release environment
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, and a good understanding of the use of different channels and formats for different audiences
- Relevant Testing qualifications etc
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511562