Finance Analyst (support role to finane manager)
Support Function Analyst, Berkshire
As the Support Functions Analyst, you'll provide support, both analytical and financial, to various non-customer facing functions. Working collaboratively, you'll provide the necessary analysis to improve performance and decision making.
The Support Functions Analyst will have excellent analytical skills, a flexible approach, and an open mindset to challenging thinking. In order to succeed in this role you will be able to simplify financial information to present an effective business case.
This role reports to the Senior Finance Manger - Support Functions and supports the collection, validation, interpretation and presentation of data in insightful ways to help the business understand and improve performance. The role will be responsible to support the month end process and deliver to stakeholders commitments in a timely manner.
The role is responsible for providing & analysing Management Information derived from various sources, to provide insight against specific business KPI's to Internal & External stakeholders in order to assess business performance & trends.
- Studying towards a professional qualification.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Technology/IT team financial support, higher level of academic qualifications (e.g. degree), would be a bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please email your up to date CV in word format *******************************
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479354