Senior Net C# / ASPNet Developer
Job Title: Senior .Net C# / ASP.Net Developer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
I have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced senior .Net C# Developer with my key client based in Hemel Hempstead. My client is a leading Fintech business who design and develop a range of software solutions and products for the financial services sector. With an enviable list of clients they have an excellent reputation for success and offer opportunities to work on some very exciting and cutting edge technology solutions.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a senior .Net Developer to join their development team based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a senior role within the team and will be seen as a 'technical guru' taking the lead development and design role on some of their most high profile software projects whilst helping to mentor, guide and technically develop some more junior members of the team. This is very much a hands on development role and would suit a senior developer who has been involved with design and architecture and is keen to remain hands on from a development perspective whilst expanding on their design and architecture exposure.
Key activities will include:
- Developing new applications using the Microsoft .NET development framework
- Developing solutions using ASP.Net, MVC and Web API
- Maintaining, supporting and updating current and future applications following an agile development methodology
- Leading development planning sessions and developing system architecture
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive development experience using a combination of the following technologies;
- Microsoft .Net Framework (.Net 4.6); ASP.NET 3.0 and above, using C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Developing using LINQ-to-Objects
- Developing using LINQ-to-SQL or Entity Framework
- Developing .NET Web Services/Windows Communication Foundation
- Relational Database Technologies; Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
- Excellent understanding of the full software development lifecycle, including Agile development methodology
If you are interested in the applying for this exciting and challenging position, please send your CV and a covering letter/e-mail to ***************************** in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501351