Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery, Project Manager, Project Management, Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, D365, ERP, SAP, JDE, Oracle - UK Wide - £45k + Package
Our client, a leading Microsoft Partner, is actively looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join them on a permanent basis to monitor, control and support the delivery of Dynamics AX/365 and related applications to their clients.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience acting as Service Delivery Manager within a consultancy environment
- Experience of building and managing customer/stakeholder relationships at a senior level, with the gravitas to drive, shape and influence service delivery.
- Experience of leading and undertaking service reviews.
- Experience managing ERP Systems, preferably Dynamics AX/365
- Manage and develop relationships with client stakeholders at all levels.
- Management of Service Delivery including responsibility for Microsoft Dynamics AX and related applications.
- Definition of service level agreements (SLA's) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLA's are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
- Continue to build and maintain client relationships.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: ******************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496714