DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs and content to support expansion and growth of the company?s products and services. Primary responsibilities include managing the company?s paid search and advertising campaigns
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will recommend, develop and lead the execution of a digital marketing strategy in line with business growth and customer acquisition objectives
- You will meticulously report on metrics with an eye to always refining approaches to maximize successful results
- You?ll be the champion for content sourcing, content creation, and persistently feeding our digital marketing efforts with new relevant content to drive a higher level of company mindshare and resulting marketing qualified leads
Paid search campaign management
- You will develop the strategy and perform daily management functions on paid placements such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Bing and/or other search platforms with the objective to generate marketing qualified leads. Activities include maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, quality score and other PPC metrics.
- You?ll provide recommendations and execute strategies for growing the online channel, including suggestions to/for keyword opportunities, key phrases, campaign structuring, ad copy and graphical layout.
- You will need to keep pace with the latest and greatest on search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Provide detailed reporting.
Search Engine Optimization
- You will look to develop the appropriate strategy to improve organic search ranking for keywords and phrases that will drive the online presence towards a stronger lead generation source
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership and campaign content and be the champion to make it happen
- You need to know all things web, including how best to structure our website as a lead generation tool, and how to drive a content strategy to best lend itself to SEO and other online marketing strategies.
- Adept at acquiring up-to-the-minute knowledge of evolving search features and algorithm changes and how best to structure content to maximize impact.
- Provide detailed SEO reporting.
- Have a strong role in social media presence
- Write blog posts, articles, and rich media content for social media channels.
- Coordinate social media activity of internal stakeholders and promote key staff as thought leaders in the communications industry.
- Manage and grow the company?s Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook following.
- Monitor, measure and report on the success of our social engagements.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Other responsibilities assigned as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have very strong online acquisition experience coupled with, for example, accreditation in adwords, possible SEMPO certificates or other similar accreditation to demonstrate expertise in the field
- Up-to-the-minute knowledge of evolving search features and algorithm changes
- Experience working within a digital marketing team/organization
- You?ll need super strong written and verbal communication skills as not only will you be sourcing content but also writing it for Blogs, social, etc
- You are not necessarily a project manager, but you need to run a very tight editorial calendar to ensure a strong flow of continuous content.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Business degree with a marketing focus
- Great Google analytics skills
- Understanding of website development tools and process desired, but not required
- Understanding of marketing automation desired, but not required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512230